13/06-2018 13:37:10: (ITE) Mandatory notification of trade
CEO Arne Mjøs has through his company Arne Mjøs Invest AS today closed future contracts of 3,700,000 shares in Itera (ITE) at a price of NOK 9.05 per share. Simultaneously, he has opened a new future contract for 2,500,000 shares at a price of NOK 9.1375 and expiration date 19 September 2018. New total holding is 21,827,688 shares (26.6%) and 2,500,000 shares on future contracts (3.0%), totalling 24,327,688 shares (29.6%). In addition, he has 600,960 options.